Kary Lee, featured illustrator on Kathy Teaman's 'Illustrator Saturday.'

  
My drawing table with a project in process!

This week I had the honor of being interviewed by Kathy Teaman for her weekly blog feature Illustrator Saturday.

Kathy,  former Regional Advisor for New Jersey's SCBWI, shares information about Writing and Illustrating for children to published and unpublished authors and illustrators.

This weekly feature showcases illustrators, like me! It provides the us with a platform and others with insight into our processes, challenges and passion for our craft.

Her questions were well crafted.  In the process of telling my story,  ironically my answers brought me clarity about myself and my work.  She really does a great job.  Thank you, Kathy!

For complete Blog Interview, click here.


Comments

  1. Hi Kary,
    Just popping in to say again, that I enjoyed your interview with Kathy.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts