KL Design creates a new look for Real Estate professional group.

Once again my two worlds collide. I was able to design a logo for Whitman County Association of Realtors as Kary Lee, designer for Whitman County's professional Realtor association, WCAR.  It was a great opportunity to create while giving back to my community by improving the image of our association.

Pullman is a small town and although we have several offices, Realtors in this county work together to provide the best service for all of our clients. My goals in this design were to provide an image that can identify us all as a group, regardless of the office we work for. I believe the clean lines and neutral colors will provide our MLS a sophisticated yet friendly icon that works to improve our image throughout Whitman county as well as in Washington state.

Comments

Popular Posts