Artist Reception for Kary Lee this Friday at Prune Orchard.

It's my second year participating in Pullman's Art Walk. This year my  work is featured at Prune Orchard. I just love this place. The owner, Debbie, has supported me in the past through book signings, and selling my books and note cards. It's great to be back. It's a fun place to shop with our without an agenda. Honestly, there have been days I have popped in just to perk myself up. It just feels good to be there. As a matter of fact, this little shoppe is the inspiration for my latest illustration appropriately called "Prune Orchard."  Come by and see it tomorrow at the artist reception. I'll be there too!

Friday, July 22nd from 4 to 8.
215 E. Main St. #2 in Downtown Pullman

Prune Orchard
In addition to my new work, I'll have original book illustrations, prints and note cards available. Many of the characters in my book illustrations were inspired by people right here in our community. Stop by and see if you recognize anyone in my work!

See you tomorrow!


Comments

Popular Posts