Thanks for Stopping In! You made Prune Orchard Art Walk a success.



Prune Orchard  Transparent Watercolor Copyright 2011  



It's always a pleasure to share my work with you. And, the Art Walk at Prune Orchard was no exception. 


As expected, Debbie's shop was beautiful. She created the perfect backdrop for displaying my work and to showcase my new pieces and some old favorites.

Catching up with old friends, getting feedback and sharing my work is what makes what I do such a joy! Your support and energy fuels me.
Garden Angel   Transparent Watercolor  Copyright 2011
   Debbie Yates and I pose beside my most recent portrait. The inspiration for this painting is bitter sweet. This beautiful little girl is the daughter of a childhood friend. Sadly, she passed away in 2009 in a tragic accident. I was compelled to portrey her in hope that this image will celebrate who she was and the love her family will always have for her. I appreciate her dad's approval to create this painting.
Books at the event are now available online.

Dizzy the Dolphin is available on Amazon.com.







Stan's Busy Day, Weed and Seed and Swoozie and Suzie are available at www.perfectionlearning.com. Search with the title in search bar.

More prints and note cards will be available soon. Keep checking back for more information.
-Kary



Comments

Popular Posts