Gonna miss you, angel baby!

My mind is full this morning.. I couldn't wait to grab my sketch pad to help me gather and process my thoughts and emotions.

I Just dropped my oldest daughter off for her last day of work at her summer internship. She heads back to Portland State soon. She is excited to get back. In all honesty, for her this summer kinda sucked! But, lots of growth and and opportunity for me to fall in love with her all over again. It's been an amazing summer with ups and downs. Deborah Marie, you are a special person. So much to offer the world.. An old soul, with an understanding of life that at your age astounds me. Even with the challenges that await you, you see the good and the right. I can't wait to see what you will contribute to the world. I will miss you angel baby! But I can't wait to see you fly.

Comments

Popular Posts